Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tech N9ne

He is the Kansas City King. One of the most successful independent rappers in the world. He has been doing his thing for the last 20 years, releasing 12 studio albums and 10 of them under his Strange Music record label. In 2008 he hit the milestone in his career, over a million album sales to date. As an independent rapper he is doing music that he wants, much respect for that. Recently he has more mainstream success and might even do songs with Lil Wayne and Eminem, N9ne is not a sell out, it's my true belief. He'll never drop his game. He owns the record label Strange Music and the label does what he says not the other way around. I can't review his albums, mainly because I  just can't pick one out. He has his own style, his own flow. Tech N9ne doesn't repeat himself, doesn't talk about the same *hit all the time. Tech has come a long way, I feel chills when I listen to some of his songs, he really has something to say. He is unique, on one track he is talking about death and then a complete 180, party songs, songs you might hear when you pull up at a club. You'll love him, look this guy up. Much love

25 comments:

  1. you're very right, he doenst repeat himself !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno i like oldschool alot better

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love tech. i first ran into him on the gang related soundtrack but since then i have acquired all of his work (i think)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually, I love the song dysfuctional by him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward to the next update...

    ReplyDelete
  7. let up the suicide doors
    this is my life homie you deside yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. my brother listens to tech n9ne all the time. It can really grow on you after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey cool, I love checking out new music!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, sounds good, I'll check him out

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmm he sounds good, but yeah i prefer old school alot more

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked the remix he did with swollen members

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, he has a deep message, thanks for share, this is the first time I listen to this artist. Following =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post - keep up the good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. definately checking this out, nice post!

    ReplyDelete